Tree Of Life
The Wilderness Center’s Tree of Life program is a way to create a vital, living memorial that grows stronger and more beautiful with each passing year. People donate Trees of Life for a variety of life events – births, deaths, weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, graduations and once in honor of a playwright’s first successful production.
When you make a donation to the Tree of Life program, The Wilderness Center:
- Acknowledges the gift by sending you a letter and receipt (gifts are tax-deductible).
- Notifies the designated recipient with a special letter explaining that a tree has been planted and the occasion for the planting.
- Plants a tree. Forestry experts at TWC plant trees each spring when conditions are best. Trees are planted with an eye toward improving wildlife habitat, enhancing the beauty of the area and augmenting the educational program through demonstration plantings.
- Records each gift in the permanent Tree of Life register on display in the lobby of the Hart Interpretive Building. Although trees are not individually marked, their general location is indicated on an aerial photograph by the Tree of Life register.
- Recognizes each gift in the following month’s newsletter.
Thank you to all who participate in the Tree of Life program. Your thoughtfulness today will benefit future generations tomorrow.
Please fill out and submit the form above AND then go to paypal below and enter your donation amount. It will say (0) so you must enter your amount.
We do not have a specified amount for Tree Of Life, but please consider the costs of the newsletters, postage and Trees that will be planted.
If you have questions, please e-mail Gina Mast at: email@example.com or call (330) 359-5235